feeding of your computer!
Keep your computer clean!
free--don't click on computer popups!
- Open your case and use your vacuum cleaner's crevice tool to blow
- Keep away from components, and keep one hand on the metal case to
- Just blow out the dust bunnies--it doesn't have to be perfectly
- Concentrate on the processor fan and heatsink and the power supply
- You are removing dirt to help keep your computer cool
your Windows Updates!
- Popups that claim to 'clean' or speed up your computer are almost
- You don't need special programs (except antivirus) to keep your
- 'Security' warning and "virus alert" popups are almost always
created by viruses themselves!
- Check the Windows Update link in Internet Explorer/Tools at least
once a week
- Get all critical updates, unless you have a program with a
- Don't trust alerts for updates from anyone except Microsoft
- Except for antivirus, if an update isn't on the Microsoft site,
you don't need it!